Monday, October 28, 2013

TOP THREE MOST ADDICTING GAMES

 Okay, first off this is not a list of the best games or my favorite games. Its a list of the most addicting games ever put into creation. Im talking about games you can’t stop playing. Games that you look forward to all day and can’t wait to get home, flip open your laptop and start playing. Obviously this isn’t based on fact or some big vote. This is just my opinion. 


1- MINECRAFT (PC&IPOD) 
If you haven’t heard of minecraft yet, you obviously have not been on the internet long. Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. You start off in a randomly generated terrain with nothing but your bare hand and brain. You must mine recourses and kill animals to survive. You spend all day walking around, mining minerals and beating the crap out of pigs. When night falls you better have some sort of shelter made or you will be plaqued bye in unending swarm of creatures. Overall Minecraft is the most addicting game I have and ever will play. 


2- COOKIE CLICKER (PC)
Okay i know what your thinking, “Cookie clicker? This sounds like something not evan a seven year old would like.” When my friend first showed me this game I thought that it was the stupids game ever created… that was before I was making three billion cookies a second and had a army of grandmas to mindlessly do my will. Believe me once you have begun playing this game you will not be able to stop playing.  Cookie clicker is a game about making cookies. You start off just tapping your mouse on a small image of a cookie. Every time you click you get one cookie. After a short amount of time you will have earned enough to buy a grandma who will bake five cookies a second. You continue to get cookies until you can buy farms, mines, factories, etc etc… upgrades are also available in the shop. I will not try to win you over any more than I already have, but believe me once you have clicked that first cookie you are already lost. This game is more addicting than cocaine.
FREE

3- CANDY CRUSH (IPOD)
There is absolutely no way you have not herd of this game. it is one of the most popular games right now for one reason and one reason only: its addicting as hell. Candy crush is a puzzle game in which you must switch candy around to create three in a row. Thats honestly about all you need to know 
about this game. Theres some different and more unique levels in this game but I’m not going into detail. Your going to have to get it and try it out for yourself. 
FREE













Obviously these are not the only addicting games out on the internet but in my opinion these are the top three. If you think you’ve played something more addicting then these click on the comment button below. Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment